In this article:
- Before You Start
- Adding Users
- Permissions & Access Levels
Before You Start
You can have an unlimited number of users associated with your account but you must be an admin to create these users. You can tell you're an admin on your account if you have access to the 'Settings' cog at the bottom of the left-hand menu.
1. Within Settings, go to 'Users' and select the purple 'Add User' button in the right corner.
2. Fill out their details, the mandatory fields are as follows:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Password & Confirm Password
- Account Access
The other details are for optional input.
Permissions & Access Levels
To manage your users permissions, you can change the roles to the following:
- Client = Limited access to restricted account data, no google stats and no settings
- Manager = Medium access levels to certain account data, google stats but no settings
- Admin = Full access to all accounts and settings
You can amend any of the roles access to accounts by selecting/removing them from the 'Account' drop down.
Finally, there is also an option to delete any users from your account. Though, please note, if you delete a user, it will remove all of their data and this user cannot be recovered once deleted.