In this article:
- Integrating Lunio with your Google Ads Account
- How to Install your Google Tracking Template
Integrating Lunio with your Google Ads account
1. Go to Settings > Tokens
2. Select 'Sign In with Google' and choose the email associated with your Google Ads account.
There are no limits to the number of accounts you can connect to Lunio. Simply connect any additional accounts using the above steps.
How to Install your Google Tracking Template
1. From Settings, go to Tracking Templates
2. Copy the tracking template under 'Google Ads Tracking'
3. Then from your Google Ads account, select 'Settings' from the left-hand menu
Note: For MCC Accounts, you must first select an Account from the list down the left-hand side and then repeat the process per each account you wish to protect.
4. Select 'Account Settings'
5. Click “Tracking Template” and once you have pasted in your Lunio tracking template
6. Test it using Google's Tracking Template testing tool (test button in this window). The test takes 10 random ads and checks the validity of the tracking template. The output should be 10 green ticks. If you encounter any errors please check our Common Errors Guide to understand if you need to do anything or not.
7. When the testing is done, click Save.
8. Make sure “Auto-tagging” is set to “YES” and click “Save”
If you have any issues during the tracking template setup please contact us by emailing email@example.com assistance.
NOTE: If you have existing tracking templates in place then you will need to merge our tracking template with them. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.