Good question - There are a few telltale signs which may suggest you’re a victim of click fraud, though the only way to be sure is to run a free traffic audit, to find out exactly what is going on in your account.
- Your conversions decreased drastically while your clicks/budget remains the same.
- You've noticed an unusually high number of clicks in your Google Ads dashboard.
- You are in a competitive industry (locksmith, lawyers, doctors etc).
- You suspect your competitors are clicking on your ads.
- You suspect one of your unsatisfied customers may be seeking revenge.
- You are running campaigns on the Google Display Network without vetting the sites that are displaying your ads.
Please sign in to leave a comment.