GDN campaigns can have fairly significant fraud levels, so keeping an eye on your placements and the fraud coming from them is vital.
Lunio offers you the ability to see exactly which GDN placements are generating clicks, and how many of these are fraudulent. You can access this within the "Google Ads Stats" section of your user dashboard.
- Select the GDN campaign in question within Google Ads
- From the menu on the left, select "Placements"
- Under "Placements", select "Where ads showed"
- Tick the checkbox next to the placements you want to exclude
- Click "Edit" in the blue bar at the top and select "Exclude from campaign"
- The GDN placement is now excluded from your campaign