In this article:
- What Platforms do we support?
- How does the multiplatform script work?
- How do the exclusions work?
- How do we estimate savings?
Multiplatform allows your adverts to be protected all across the web. A huge focus of our most recent updates has been bringing you laser-focused grading of the threat levels of each of your ads and why not spread this across every platform you advertise on? Our new Multiplatform extension, allows you to get all the data you need in one place, quick and efficiently.
What Platforms Do We Support?
We currently offer integrations with a variety of social, search and professional platforms such as the below.
How Does the Multiplatform Script Work?
The multiplatform script looks for any click identifier in the URL, and matches that click identifier to a list of known platforms in our database.
- Facebook clicks contain
- Google clicks contain
- Microsoft Ads clicks contain
You can also set up custom platform tracking by tagging URLs with a UTM parameter of
For example, if you wanted to add Taboola tracking we would tag landing page URLs with
Note: custom platforms will not support exclusions/blocking by default, only monitoring. Exclusion abilities can be added if it is technically possible to do so.
How do Multiplatform Exclusions work?
Exclusions will move from being IP based like on Google, to being audience based.
This means we will be creating audiences of invalid users within each platform you run, and then excluding those audiences from being able to see or interact with ads.
Crucially, these audiences will be global - meaning bad users from Facebook ads would automatically be added to TikTok exclusions etc.
- User clicks an ad and our tracking fires
- We determine user is invalid
- That triggers functions to be called in the script to add this user to exclusion lists across any platforms they have activated.
- User is added to those exclusions lists and ads will no longer display to them.
- Trigger is sent to our system to inform us that an exclusion has taken place
- This creates a protective “shield” around all the users campaigns, taking click intelligence from every ad source and proactively applying the exclusions to all platforms.
- We can create exclusions on platforms users don’t yet run ads on, in order to build a good basis for launching ads in the future.
Note: Users are excluded for anything from 1 to 30 days, depending on how the client wants to set up their exclusions lists. This is an ad network limitation, not anything on our side.
How Do We Estimate Savings?
How do we estimate savings across Facebook and LinkedIn, where CPCs differ significantly?
With Multiplatform, you will have a new section in your dashboard where you will enter the following per platform they are monitoring (in future this may be pulled via platform APIs):
- Monthly budget
- Average CPC
Please sign in to leave a comment.